ARE YOU YOUR TEAMS MOST HARDCORE FAN?
SHOW US, AND YOU COULD WIN A VIP
PACKAGE TO THIS YEAR’S ST. PETERSBURG
ESPN Events is teaming up with Videotape and
All Star Travel to let two fans win big at this year’s game.
THE WINNER WILL RECEIVE
- Participation in One In-Game Promotion
- Choice of One of the Following Perks:
- TV Production Truck Tour
- Behind the Scenes Stadium Tour
- Press Conference Viewing
- 2 VIP Pre and Post Game Tailgate Tickets
- 2 Pre Game Sideline Credentials
- 2 Party Deck Tickets
- A Signed Football by Both Head Coaches
- 2 Night Stay at Courtyard Marriott Downtown St. Petersburg
- Air Travel – If Necessary
- Car Rental by All Star Travel
HOW TO ENTER
- Post a video or comment to the thread on this page that demonstrates why you’re the most hardcore fan of your team.
- Keep posts PG-13 and free of profanity or inappropriate visual content.
- Share your post to your networks and tell your friends to enter and vote for your post! We’ll be choosing one winner from the top 5 with the most votes. The winner will be announced at the conference on December 9th.
ABOUT THE SPONSORS
We’re the first commenting tool that supports video commenting, in addition to traditional text commenting. Look for the Videotape comment thread on your favorite websites, and use our free iOS app to create video comments that post back to the comment discussion online. Websites that use Videotape bring their audiences into the discussion in a more engaging and shareable way.
Learn more at videotape.co
As an international car rental broker, All Star Travel provides rentals in the United States (USA), United Kingdom (UK), Europe, Latin America, Australia and other worldwide locations. Our goal is to make you feel like an All Star and provide All Star products and services!
Learn more at allstartravel.com
OFFICIAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR CLAIM A PRIZE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. BY ENTERING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, YOU AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES. PLEASE REVIEW THESE RULES AND REGULATIONS CAREFULLY, AS THEY CONSTITUTE A BINDING AGREEMENT (THE “AGREEMENT”). THIS AGREEMENT INCLUDES INDEMNITIES TO THE SPONSOR (DEFINED BELOW) AND OTHER PARTIES FROM YOU AND A LIMITATION OF YOUR RIGHTS AND REMEDIES.
2. SPONSORS: This Sweepstakes is sponsored by ESPN Regional Television, Inc. (the “Sponsor”). Any additional advertisers associated with the Sweepstakes shall be deemed a “Promoter” for purposes of these Official Rules.
3. ELIGIBILITY: “St. Petersburg Bowl Sweepstakes” (“Sweepstakes”) is open to all legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States and the District of Columbia (EXCLUDING PUERTO RICO, OTHER UNITED STATES TERRITORIES, AND FOREIGN TERRITORIES), age 21 years or older as of the date of entry (an “Entrant”). The following are not eligible for the Sweepstakes: (i) employees and agents of Sponsor, Promoter, their respective parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, and each of their respective advertising/promotion agencies, officers, members, and franchisees; and (ii) the “immediate family members” and/or “household members” of any of the persons set forth in (i) above. “Immediate family members” shall mean parents, step-parents, children, step-children, siblings or spouses. “Household members” shall mean people who share the same residence at least three (3) months a year. Void in all U.S. Territories (e.g., Puerto Rico and Guam) and wherever prohibited by law. Sweepstakes is governed by U.S. law and subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. By entering the Sweepstakes, participants agree to accept and be bound by all terms of these Official Rules and Regulations (“Official Rules”). The decisions of the Sponsor regarding all matters relating to the Sweepstakes are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
4. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes Period will begin on ____________ at approximately 12:00 A.M. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on December 9, 2016 at 11:59 P.M. Eastern Time (“ET”) (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Chances of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
Note: Sponsor’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Sweepstakes.
5. HOW TO ENTER: During the Sweepstakes Period, go to www.StPetersburgBowl.com and complete the entry form for this Sweepstakes. You will be asked if you wish to receive promotional emails or offers. You do not need to consent to receive these emails or offers. Consenting to receive promotional emails or offers will not increase your chance of winning.
Submissions generated by script, macro or other automated means will be void. The Sponsor and Promoter are not responsible for misdirected, incomplete, lost, late, illegible, undelivered, inaccurate or delayed entries, or for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions or other errors or problems which may limit or affect a person’s ability to participate in the Sweepstakes, whether human, mechanical, typographical, printing, electronic, network or otherwise, relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of Submissions, the announcement of the prize or in any Sweepstakes-related materials. In the event of sabotage, acts of God, terrorism or threats thereof, computer virus or other events or causes beyond the Sponsor’s and/or Promoter’s control, which corrupt the integrity, administration, security or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, cancel or suspend the Sweepstakes. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor and Promoter reserve the right to award the prize from among all eligible, non-suspect Submissions received prior to the event requiring such cancellation. False or deceptive Submissions or acts will render the participant ineligible. All Submissions become the property of the Sponsor and Promoter and will not be acknowledged or returned.
6. HOW TO WIN: One winner will be selected from all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period in random drawings by the St. Petersburg Bowl committee to take place on ___________.
7. WINNER NOTIFICATION AND REQUIREMENTS OF POTENTIAL WINNER: Each potential winner will be notified by Sponsor via phone or email within one (1) business day following the random drawing. The potential winner will have three (3) days to respond to the phone call or email from Sponsor. A potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate potential winner will be selected if (i) he/she does not comply with these rules (or is otherwise determined to be ineligible), (ii) he/she does not respond to the prize notice within three (3) days of its transmission, or if the emailed prize notice, after three (3) attempts, is returned as undeliverable, (iii) he/she does not return the required documentation in the time frame allotted, or (iv) the prize is declined or undeliverable for any reason. If Sponsor notifies, or seeks to deliver a prize to or otherwise attempts to contact an alternate potential winner, and such alternate potential winner is subsequently disqualified then Sponsor shall use its reasonable business judgment to determine, in its sole discretion, the disposition of the prize (e.g., may choose another alternate potential winner in a manner consistent with these rules or not to award the prize).
ALL POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL. SPONSOR SHALL SOLELY DETERMINE ANY FORM OF VERIFICATION. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL WINNERS’S ELIBIGILITY HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE. SPONSOR WILL NOT ACCEPT SCREEN SHOTS, AFFIDAVITS OR OTHER EVIDENCE OF WINNING IN LIEU OF ITS VALIDATION PROCESS. SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY ANY POTENTIAL WINNER IF IT DETERMINES, IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION, THAT ANY INFORMATION WAS CHANGED OR FALSIFIED IN ORDER TO MEET ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS.
8. PRIZE: A VIP experience to the St. Petersburg Bowl on December 24 – 26, 2016. One winner will receive: airfare for two (2) to the game; one (1) hotel room for two (2) nights at the Courtyard Marriott at Madeira Beach; car rental; Beach Bash admission; two (2) tickets to the ESPN VIP Pre- & Post-Game Tailgate; two (2) Pre-Game sideline credentials; two (2) ESPN VIP Party Deck Tickets; a football signed by both head coaches; and participation in one In-Game Promotion. The total approximate value (“ARV”) of the prize is $1,200.00.
Sponsor reserves the right to conduct a background check of any and all records of the prize winner/travel companion, including without limitation, civil and criminal court records and police reports. To the extent necessary under law, prize winner/travel companion shall authorize this background check. Sponsor may also take all steps necessary to corroborate any information provided to Sponsor by prize winner/travel companion in his/her interview. In that regard, prize winner/travel companion will be obligated to provide necessary contacts and information so that Sponsor may conduct such investigation. Sponsor reserves the right (at its sole discretion) to disqualify a prize winner/travel companion based on the background check, and select an alternate. All arrangements are subject to change, availability, holiday, blackout dates and other restrictions. Trip arrangements cannot be changed by prize winner/travel companion. Prize winner/travel companion must travel on the same itinerary and at the same time. Prize winner must respond promptly to Sponsor’s requests regarding travel arrangements. Prize winner/travel companion must travel on the dates, and at the time and to the location approved/specified by the Sponsor. Prize winner/travel companion must provide own transportation to/from airport of departure. Prize winner/travel companion are solely responsible for obtaining any/all necessary travel documentation/requirements (including but not limited to valid photo I.D., passport, etc.) before departure. Airline carrier and hotel regulations and conditions apply. Prizes are not valid for upgrades. All tickets issued in conjunction with the prizes are not eligible for frequent flyer miles. If air travel is not needed, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, ground transportation may be substituted for the air travel, and there will be no cash alternative. If prize winner chooses to not take a travel companion, then the travel companion elements will be forfeited and the remaining elements shall constitute full satisfaction of the Prize. Meals, beverages, gratuities, incidental expenses and all other costs and expenses relative to participation in this Sweepstakes (including acceptance of prize) not specified herein are not included and are solely the prize winner’s responsibility.
Each prize is nontransferable and non-refundable and must be accepted as awarded. No cash or other substitution may be made except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value for any reason as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. EACH WINNER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL APPLICABLE TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH RECEIPT OF A PRIZE. Prize Winners should allow up to 2-4 weeks after they return their signed, notarized affidavit to receive their prize. Prize winners acknowledge that Sponsor, and Promoter and its or their respective agencies or related companies have not made nor are in any manner responsible for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize, including but not limited to its quality. The only warranty for any prize is the standard limited written warranty from the prize’s manufacturer, if any, which may be included with, and applicable to, the prize.
9. PRIVACY AND PUBLICITY: All information submitted by participants in the Sweepstakes will be treated according to the Privacy Policies available at www.espn.com. Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes participant’s consent to the Sponsor and Promoter use of his/her name, likeness, voice, opinions, biographical information, and state of residence for promotional purposes in any and all media, in any manner, now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity without further consideration or any payment.
10. RELEASE AND INDEMNITY: By participating in this Sweepstakes or receiving a prize, Entrants (and in particular, winners) agree to release and to indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor, Promoter, each of their respective parent(s), subsidiaries, other related entities, and each of their respective officers, directors, members, shareholders, assigns, members, successors, employees, franchisees, and agents of each of the foregoing (collectively, the “Released Parties”) for any liability, injury, death, loss or damages to Entrant or any person or entity, including without limitation damage to personal or real property, caused in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by participation in this Sweepstakes (and/or related activities) or the acceptance, possession or use/misuse of a prize.
11. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Entrant, printing errors or by any of the equipment, hardware, software or programming associated or used with the Sweepstakes; (2) technical errors, defects, delays or failures of any kind, including without limitation malfunctions, interruptions or disconnections in communications lines, Internet or website access, hardware or software; (3) digital or electronic disruptions, e.g., viruses or other security breaches; (4) unauthorized human intervention, e.g., hacking; (5) technical or human error which may occur in connection with any aspect of the Sweepstakes; (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes, access to, copying or downloading materials from any website, or receipt or use of any prize.
12. DISPUTES: Participant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for or the appropriate State court located in New York, (b) all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys’ fees, and (c) under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for and participant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the participant and Sponsor and Promoter in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York.
14. OFFICIAL WINNERS’ LIST: For a copy of the list of winners, mail a self-addressed stamped envelope to the address below. Requests must be received within thirty (30) days following the end of the Sweepstakes.
St. Petersburg Bowl Sweepstakes
100 Second Avenue South
St. Petersburg, FL 33701
SPONSOR: ESPN Regional Televisions, Inc.